Ringke has been around for a long time making great cases. They have quickly become my favorite brand and usually my first purchase for a new device. For this review I have the Flex S for the iPhone 7 Plus. They seem to be of very high quality for a very reasonable price.
- Shock absorbing TPU material
- Soft leather textured finish for classy stylish look
- Non-slip material for better grip
- Precision cutouts for access to all ports, buttons, camera, and flash
- Three colors, Brown, Deep Blue, and Red
- High quality build for long lasting protection
- Lay-on-the-table design to keep your screen scratch free
Where to buy:
As I’m writing this, both Ringke.com and Amazon.com have them for $12.99. Well worth it in my opinion.
This case looks great and provides excellent protection. The leather look seems to be holding up well and gives it a classy feel. Buttons are all very responsive and feel good when pressed. Feels solid and gives some extra grip while holding. Just an overall great case that is well made. Easy to install on your phone but not hard to remove either.
Not a lot to talk about here. Maybe it could have included a screen protector but for the price I don’t think that’s really a big deal.
If you want a great looking case that also offers great protection for your phone, this case will serve you well without great expense. It is currently rated at 4.4/5 stars on Amazon. Ringke is a great company that makes great cases and accessories for all your gadget needs.