Puffin Web Browser is wicked fast!
What is Puffin Web Browser?
- Puffin Browser addresses one of the most challenging problems of mobile computing – how to make the mobile browsers as good and fast as the desktop browsers.
- Puffin leverages its cloud infrastructure to lend massive computing power on-the-fly to mobile devices to improve the mobile web browsing experience.
- Puffin’s “micro-cloud” service is the consumer version of Amazon’s EC2 (Elastic Cloud Computing) – enabling 5x performance boost in 10-minute average browsing sessions for mobile users to get urgent work done easily and happily.
- Puffin’s “cloud-rendering” supports Adobe Flash and data compression. Puffin is rich in features and thrifty in cost.
What devices does Puffin support?
Puffin is available now on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and the Google Play Store for Android.
How fast is Puffin?
Major benchmark sites and test results are listed on the following page. Feel free to use Puffin to try it out. Seeing is believing.
Is Puffin secure?
Puffin Web Browser provides better security and privacy.
- All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted. It is safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
- Our server provides an exclusive session for each connected client for rendering web pages. Once a client disconnects, its session will be deleted and its files will be removed. Puffin servers are entirely stateless.
- No virus can affect your mobile device through Puffin. Though mobile viruses are not as common as on Windows, it is nice to know that it will never happen through Puffin.
More info is available at http://www.puffinbrowser.com/privacy/
Puffin Web Browser is wicked fast. Once users experience the thrill of using Puffin, regular mobile Internet just feels like torture. Puffin Web Browser is the premium version of the Puffin family. ==== Top 5 Features ==== * Incredible Load Speed Speed is one of the most crucial aspects of mobile browsers.