Puffin Web Browser is wicked fast!
What is Puffin Web Browser?
- Puffin Browser addresses one of the most challenging problems of mobile computing – how to make the mobile browsers as good and fast as the desktop browsers.
- Puffin leverages its cloud infrastructure to lend massive computing power on-the-fly to mobile devices to improve the mobile web browsing experience.
- Puffin’s “micro-cloud” service is the consumer version of Amazon’s EC2 (Elastic Cloud Computing) – enabling 5x performance boost in 10-minute average browsing sessions for mobile users to get urgent work done easily and happily.
- Puffin’s “cloud-rendering” supports Adobe Flash and data compression. Puffin is rich in features and thrifty in cost.
What devices does Puffin support?
Puffin is available now on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and the Google Play Store for Android.
How fast is Puffin?
Major benchmark sites and test results are listed on the following page. Feel free to use Puffin to try it out. Seeing is believing.
Is Puffin secure?
Puffin Web Browser provides better security and privacy.
- All traffic from Puffin app to Puffin server are encrypted. It is safe to use public non-secure WiFi through Puffin, but not safe at all for most browsers.
- Our server provides an exclusive session for each connected client for rendering web pages. Once a client disconnects, its session will be deleted and its files will be removed. Puffin servers are entirely stateless.
- No virus can affect your mobile device through Puffin. Though mobile viruses are not as common as on Windows, it is nice to know that it will never happen through Puffin.
More info is available at http://www.puffinbrowser.com/privacy/
featured7 months ago
How to Delete all liked YouTube Videos at once
featured7 months ago
Ascape Audio Ascend 1 Headphone Review
featured2 months ago
Naztech Xtra Mini External Storage Apple Lightning USB Flash Drive
General5 months ago
DBPOWER N6 4K WiFi Action Camera
featured1 month ago
LOFTEK 30W Motion Sensor LED Flood Light