With a quick search on amazon on “body scales” it can be a crazy task to hunt down something that fits your needs of having a quarity scale and tracking your weight on your phone well…. not until recently I came across a bluetooth glass scale which I liked alot from 1byone the design of the scale the app is another story for the review So today I am going to review the 1byone Digital Bluetooth Body Fat Scale
About the Product
- Smart Design – Made of high quality impact-resistant tempered glass that is 4 times stronger than common glass. In combination with the accompanying mobile application, utilizes advanced algorithms to instantly calculate Body Weight, Body Water, Body Fat, BMI, BMR, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass and Visceral Fat.
- Companion Application-Download the accompanying “iWellness” app and connect wirelessly with your scale to utilize the full range of body measurements. Stores and displays body measurement histories for up to 10 different users in easy to read charts.. Bluetooth 4.0 and supports Android 4.3 and IOS 6.1 and up.
- Convenience – Utilizes 4 high precision sensors to weigh up to 400 pounds (180 kilograms) in 0.2 lbs/0.1 kg increments. Easy-to-read blue sapphire LCD with smart Step-On technology so scale never has to be switched on before use.
- Fast Setup – Insert the included 4*AA batteries and select kg or lbs. Scale will be ready for measuring body weight. Connect to the “iWellness” app wirelessly to further track an assortment of other body indexes and store all readings.
- Note – Keep the scale dry. Scale will auto power-off after 30 seconds or when overloaded. Take off your shoes and socks to ensure accurate readings. Mobile application is required for calculating and tracking body indexes besides body weight.
Where ? : Amazon
So you might be thinking “Well how does it work” well like most bluetooth scales you have to download an app like this scale from 1byone (you don’t really need to unless you want to track your weight). The app when I first downloaded it wasn’t the best but it has the basic functions to help track your weight but I think there might be some other apps out there in the app store if you don’t mind imputing your weight data manually. I guess from a quick search you could also try this on android I didn’t try it on Android but I can assume it works the same as the IOS app.
After using this bluetooth scale for a few weeks , I wasn’t able to find anything wrong you’re able to just step on and see your weight clearly without any technical knowledge but I did compare it to a upcoming review as you saw in the video and I liked that scale better for travel because of the size iByone Bluetooth Glass Scale still looks clean in the bathroom